Upcoming Events on Campus

Courtesy of tskp.com.

Olivia Gianakos, Staff Writer

Thursday, October 29

Graduate Studies Open House: Faculty and staff members from over 60 graduate programs will provide and gob over information to help students explore the University of Hartford’s graduate programs and see if they are right for them. They will be doing live question and answer sessions, depth student resource information, and faculty connection opportunities. This virtual event can be an excellent way for you to plan for your future at the University of Hartford!

Social Media Integration Tools to Increase Productivity: This webinar will teach you how to use social media to help create, schedule, and post content. These tools will help you share content and easily connect your social media pages. This webinar’s primary goal is to learn how to instantly improve your social media presence while spending as little time as possible doing this.

Coffee Connections: During these uncertain and challenging times in quarantine, coffee connections can be a great place to go to unwind and relax. These sessions aim to help you navigate through life right now and provide tips to make sure you are living life to the fullest while also remaining safe. This can be viewed as a safe space where you can learn and destress and get help with whatever you are going through. 

Friday, October 30th

Dramatis Personae Murder Mystery: The University of Hartford’s one and only drama club, Dramatis Personae, will be hosting their annual murder mystery over the club discord. This has drawn a huge turnout every year and can be an excellent vent for you and friends to attend and have fun safely. This event being the day before Halloween is also great if you are still trying to get in the spirit!

Campus Tours: This is an engaging event for first-year students or possible transfer students. This event will help you get to know the campus and get familiar with all that UHart is about and has to offer. These tours will be one-hour walking tours with a limited number of guests per group to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines.