Graduate Research & Creativity Symposium Call for Applications

Desiree Kleykamp, Program Coordinator

Applications are now being solicited for the University’s annual Graduate Research/Creativity Symposium; the deadline to apply has been extended to Friday, April 9th, 2021.

The purpose of this symposium is to showcase the wide variety of original scholarship (e.g., research projects, case studies, artistic performances/exhibits) conducted by graduate students at the University of Hartford. The event will be conducted virtually this year. 

Student presentations: Presentations this year will be a live 10-minute presentation accompanied by a PowerPoint and followed by a Q&A. Students will present in groups of three as arranged before the event (templates and practice sessions will be available to aid in your success). 

Artistic performances/exhibits: Students may submit a still of artwork to be shared, a pre-recorded performance, or share a live performance.

Applications are due by Friday, April 9, 2021, to Jessica Pawlik-York, Dean of Graduate Studies and Research, [email protected]. Applicants will be notified of their status by mid-April.

The symposium will take place virtually on Monday, April 26, 2021, from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. 

The application and flyer can be found here: https://www.hartford.edu/unotes/2021/04/graduate-researchcreativity-symposium-call-for-applications.aspx