Hartford Art School Goldfarb Exhibition

Hartford Art School Goldfarb Exhibition

Lillian Wonderly, Entertainment Editor

The Hartford Art School is featuring student work in the Joseloff Gallery from January 27th until February 12th, 2022. Students, faculty, and staff are welcome to explore the gallery during its hours on Monday through Thursday from noon to 6 pm, and Friday and Saturday from 1 to 5 pm. As per Covid protocol for the University of Hartford, this event is not open for the off-campus community at this time.

Ana Mulinski

The Alexandra Goldfarb Juried Student Exhibition held its opening reception and awards ceremony on January 27th. Congratulations to Desmond Cleary and Ana Mulinski for winning the Purchase Prize Goldfarb! Ana is a nature-inspired experimental artist and craftsperson, earning their Bachelor of Fine Arts in ceramics at the University. Ana created an abstract ceramic pot partly sewn together with clay buttons.

Desmond Cleary

Desmond created a realistic drawing of a high-stakes dinner table argument. It was an intriguing piece with lots of emotions. It was so realistically drawn that you would’ve thought it was a photo. Both artists are incredibly talented with a unique style that you just have to see for yourself! To learn more about the gallery exhibition, go to hartford.edu/gallery or call 860.768.4090.