UHART SGA Is Jam Packed with Events for This Week!

Daniel Roy, Staff Writer

Today, April 20th The UHART SGA is hosting an annual “After Dark” event April 20th, selling packages of five Pretzels or Chicken Nuggets for the price of $3.00. The event is scheduled to occur through the hours of 11:00 PM-1:00 AM. All proceeds from this sale will be going towards the “Maidan United Inc,” in order to help fund the ongoing shortage of medical supplies in Ukraine due to Vladamir Putin’s attack on Hospitals All over the country since his invasion of Ukraine in late February of this year. All pre-orders should be sent directly to Alissa Hoffman’s venmo @alissahoffman.

This Friday, April 22nd, SGA will be hosting another event for all UHART students and staff. Free cupcakes will be handed out at Poe park from 5:30PM-8:00PM. The SGA encourages anyone who’s interested to stop and enjoy a free cupcake and stick around for the music, along with participating in some of the many lawn games hosted at the event for a chance to win at one of their giveaways! Members of the SGA Senate and E-Board will be present at the event, don’t hesitate to reach out to them and say hello! Everyone from the SGA looks forward to seeing you there!

Any questions about these events please contact [email protected] or call (860).768.4162 for further inquiries.