SHABBAT SHALOM!

SHABBAT+SHALOM%21

Daniel Roy, News Editor

The Hillel Organization at the University of Hartford are hosting two dinner events September 16, 2022.

The Hillel organization will first be placing together their weekly Shabbat Dinner from 6:00 P.M. – 7:30 P.M. Located in the Office of Jewish life in the University commons rooms 116 and 118.

The Hillel Campus center explains the event to be “a casual setting,” where food and games will be included.

People from Jewish and other cultural backgrounds are welcome to attend this event and experience Jewish culture on the Universities campus. For dietary concerns email Emma Stumpf [email protected].

Secondly, the Rohr Chabad house will be hosting Shabbat meals the same day from 7:00 P.M. – 9:30 P.M.

All from UHarts’s Jewish community and other communities are more than welcome to join this event for a real taste of Jewish Cuisine.

Rabbi Yosef Kulek of the Chabad house is guaranteeing all participants “An intimate and elegant setting in which to eat, the opportunity to meet new friends from every niche of UHart, and the experience of celebrating Shabbat in a welcoming, stimulating, and enjoyable atmosphere.”

This event is occurring at 100 Bloomfield Avenue in Hartford, CT. Visitors to the Chabad House are encouraged to RSVP for accommodations by texting “Hi” to 860-560-1310. The Chabad House is looking forward to a fun time!