What is the best Halloween candy?

What is the best Halloween candy?

Kyle Jakovic, Staff Writer

With so many popular candies around the world and Halloween coming faster than the end of this fall semester, it’s time to answer one of the most debatable Halloween questions out there. No, I am not talking about when to start celebrating. You do you, I’m not one to judge people.

I’m talking about what the best Halloween candy is to get, for the children that will be at your door on “All Hallows Eve”. This one is a tough one. There are so many good candies and so many bad candies out there, but if I had to pick one it would be a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.

With one of the greatest blends of peanut butter and chocolate the world has ever seen, it is a great candy for children of all ages. Unless you have the dreaded peanut allergy, in that case, I am sorry that you don’t get to experience this great candy.

In addition to the incredible blend, the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup is so smooth, easy on your jaw and it doesn’t taste like an unbearable amount of sugar. Candies like; Gobstoppers, Starburst, AirHeads, Laffy Taffy and Twizzlers are so hard to eat. Those candies are either way too chewy or too hard on the jaw. Also, Reese’s don’t taste like someone just took an entire bag of Splenda sugar and poured it down your throat as some other candies do. I’m talking about the Nerds packs, Fun Dip and the Sour Patch Kids.

But in all honesty, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups have been one of the best candies for a while. They are an all-time great with their smooth peanut butter and chocolate blend, good texture, and great taste. It’s safe to say these will be around for a long, long time.