HAWKS, WE GOT YOUR BACK!

HAWKS, WE GOT YOUR BACK!

Daniel Roy, News Editor

The University of Hartford will be hosting two very important events in this upcoming week:

First, a seminar in preparation for the student registration upcoming in the month of November, and any changes being made in the 2023 spring semester.

Various departments and Deans will be online via Webinar for the duration of this event and this will allow students to interact with many department leaders in order to have questions and concerns listened to and answered.

This event will be hosted this Tuesday, October 25, 2022, 7:00 P.M. – 8:30 p.m. To register for this event, use the following link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ZDpSa1sbSZ- fZ3tLIxPvBA

Contact Julia Spring, [email protected] for further information on this event.
Secondly, for students wishing to pursue their education further in the Universities outstanding

Graduate courses, you are in luck!

There will be a virtual event on this from 4:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M. for students, giving details about the 60+ programs to choose from. This will allow students a chance to complete their education with a Master’s degree at University of Hartford in the various subjects you are interested in.

This event will be hosted by a variety of faculty and staff who are willing to answer questions and concerns regarding the programs available for all UHART students.

To register for this event use the following link: go.hartford.edu/register/gradopenhouse and contact Felicia Roberts [email protected] for further information.