UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!

Daniel Roy, News Editor

“The human heart is too grand to be wasted in the gutter of cultural exclusivity.”–Abhijit Naskar.

This week on October 24th from 12:45 P.M. – 2:00 P.M, the University of Hartford will be having guest speaker Scott E. Page guest host a seminar in the Wilde Auditorium labeled “The Power of Diversity,” detailing the range of importance in interacting with others beyond our culture to bring a better understanding of each other, and of humanity.

Scott E. Page is a social science and management professor at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor. Stated by a UNotes post he is:

“A much sought-after speaker, a sampling of the institutions at which he has presented include Boeing, Google, the IMF, NASA, Bloomberg, and the CIA.

Professor Page has also been featured as a speaker in various events hosted by the New York Times New Work Summit, Google Re: Work, The World Economic Forum, and many more settings.

As noted prior, this event will be hosted in the Wilde Auditorium, but will also be broadcasting live via zoom using this link: register here.

For further inquiry on this event, the University asks you to contact Lisa Cote

[email protected]. The University looks forward to your participation in this event, and hopes you come to embrace the power diversity has to offer on our own campus!