MANAGE YOUR TIME, YOUR TIME IS OF OUR CONCERN!

Daniel Roy, News Editor

Life under the weight of college is difficult, but adding work, personal obligations, and maintaining a sense of personal time makes managing time in school all the more daunting!

The Psychology Department at the University of Hartford is hosting a virtual session for all UHART students and staff to participate in which will cover the often unspoken stigmas, stress, anxiety, and often mental breakdowns that occur for students in institutions all over the country.

The purpose of this seminar is to bring light to these issues, and advise strategies for all participants to utilize in managing a healthy balance within their academic and personal lives.

It will also be providing a chance for students and staff to open up about the stresses often presented to them throughout the school year. As well as connect individuals with similarities and differences of experiences and feelings which are often encountered during this time.

This event will be hosted by Dr. Jessica Nicklin of the Psychology Department and runs throughout the duration of November 1st, 7:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M. The link for this online event will be provided right here: https://zoom.us/j/99217516681.

The Psychology Department asks you to reach out to Dr. Nicklin [email protected] for further inquiry,

The University of Hartford looks forward to seeing you there and providing the help needed to finish this semester as smoothly as possible!