Get Your Resume/Cover Letter Reviewed

Get Your Resume/Cover Letter Reviewed

Kasey Zollo, News Editor

Spending time writing a resume and cover letter can be extremely challenging, and a task that can be very time consuming, since it can determine your future career.

The Office of Career and Professional Development is offering to have students submit their resume and/or their cover letter to their team for review to transform your documents into something that is personalized to you, polished and professional for your future job interviews.

Once you have finished either your resume or cover letter, you can fill out the form attached below, and the Office of Career and Professional Development’s team will provide feedback on a one on one in person, or virtual Zoom session.

This is a great opportunity, especially for seniors who soon will be enduring the adventure of Job interviews, and a clean and professional resume will help not only you, but your perspective interviewer when it comes to knowing your experience, your skills and qualities, and just a little more about who you are as a person.

For more information, please visit the Office of Career and Professional Development, which is located in GSU, or email [email protected]

Fill out this form to submit your resume/cover letter: https://www.hartford.edu/_forms/resume-intake-form.aspx