Apply For The LEAD Program

Kasey Zollo, News Editor

The Woman’s Advancement Initiative’s LEAD program, is a student club which promotes leadership development and career readiness programs for undergraduate female students here at the University of Hartford. LEAD is an acronym for Leadership Education and Development.

The LEAD organization is currently accepting application to fill the open spots regarding the Junior class of 2023, and the Sophomore class of 2024. Spots are limited to each class. This program is highly selective, and it is very important for the selected students to acknowledge the opportunities that are being presented to them,                                           and have the time to commit to attending all meetings. The meetings are Bi-weekly, and last for one hour. Another requirement for this program is to attend at least four Women’s Advancement sponsored events each year. If all of these requirements are met, students who are presented with this opportunity are guaranteed to participate in this program for the upcoming school year.

The deadline to complete this application is on Friday, February 18th, at 11:59 pm. If you are a woman student, who is ready to develop, or further your leadership skills, or who is eager to learn more about leadership development, the LEAD program is a perfect opportunity for you! Apply here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LEAD2022Application