2022/2023 FAFSA Renewal

Kasey Zollo, News Editor

The 2021-2022 school year is coming to an end soon, and now is the time to prepare for the next school year. While registering for classes and deciding where you and your roommates are going to live next year, also comes with one of the most important steps: renewing your financial aid.

The deadline for renewing your FAFSA is coming up quick, and unfortunately right in the middle of the busiest time of the semester. The deadline is April 1st, and it can be completed online at studentaid.gov. The school’s code is 001422. If it is needed for you or your parents to reset your username or password, there will be an option to select Forgot My Username, or Forget My Password under the log in section.

Renewing your FAFSA can be confusing and hard, but the Office of Student Financial Aid is here to help. They are open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. The staff at the Financial Aid office are available by appointment only, and can be reached by email, at [email protected], or phone at 860-768-4296.

FASFA is a time dependent process, so make sure that you set aside an hour to 2 hours to complete and make sure it is done correctly. Enjoy the remainder of the semester, and get excited for the next school year!