Uhart Jump N’ Wave: A Cross Cultural Parade Feat. Mr. Killa and DJ L Bully

Lillian Wonderly, Entertainment Editor

Multiple organizations on campus have partnered together to host Jump N’ Wave: A Cross Cultural Parade featuring Mr. Killa and DJ L Bully. There will be powder paint, stilt walkers, and the first 250 attendees will receive a free exclusive parade essentials bag and t- shirt! All proceeds will support the Black Student Union and the Caribbean.

The event will take place on September 17th from 3-8:30pm in F-Lot. Many students might know Mr. Killa from his breakout 2013 single “Rolly Polly,” which won multiple Song of the Year awards. DJ L Bully who is a well-known music producer in the hip-hop industry will also be in attendance. He works for artists like Kranium, City Girls, and Hoodcelebrityy.

Ticket sales are happening September 1st-9th
during happy hour in GSU. Tickets are $15 for undergraduate students, $20 for graduate students, and $25 for anyone off campus. There are only 100 guest tickets available. Students can also register by visiting @uhartfordsga on Instagram to sign up via the link in their bio. The last day to register is Friday September 9th and ticket holders must be over the age of 18. The parade begins moving at 4pm, students are advised to check-in at 3pm.

Thank you to the Hartford Events & Activities Team (HEAT), the Student Government Association (SGA) and the Caribbean American Student Association (CASA) for making this once in a lifetime event possible. For any questions or accommodations reach out to [email protected].