Meet the Greeks in Alumni Plaza

Lillian Wonderly, Entertainment Editor

Interested in joining a sorority or fraternity at the University of Hartford? Now is your chance to come to Meet the Greeks in Alumni Plaza on September 7th from 12:00 – 2:30 pm. The brothers of Theta Chi will be attending as well as sororities like Alpha XI Delta and Delta Gamma. Each organization will have flyers and informational booths for students to visit. Brothers and sisters involved in Greek life will be present to answer questions about recruitment, involvement, requirements, and more.

There are a total of six sororities and seven different fraternities at the University of Hartford. Each fraternity and sorority participates in philanthropy efforts locally, nationally, and globally. There is a strict anti-hazing policy. The university promises to hold each chapter, its members, and the entire Greek community accountable and responsible.

Once a year, the University of Hartford honors Greek life with a weeklong celebration for the fraternities and sororities on campus. It allows members of each chapter to come together and celebrate their Greek pride. Joining a sorority or fraternity is a great way to develop leadership skills while making a difference. Come see for yourself what Greek life is all about on Wednesday, September 7th in Alumni Plaza.