“The Chosen” Watch Party – Catholic Campus Ministry

Lillian Wonderly, Entertainment Editor

October 5, 2022

The Catholic Campus Ministry at the University of Hartford is hosting a watch party for the remarkable series “The Chosen.” It is about Jesus and those who walked with him through his earthly ministry in first-century Palestine. The Catholic Campus Ministry provides the community with religious, educational, cultural, and social experiences based on the Roman Catholic tradition. They hold Sunday Mass and dinner, small faith group sessions, retreats, service opportunities, scripture studies, and travel abroad opportunities. Their mission is to help students, faculty, and staff live and grow in their faith.

This series offers a creative look at what the lives of Christ’s closest followers might have been like and inspires thoughtful reflection on how we are to live as followers today. The episodes are about 45–60 minutes, the seats are comfortable, and snacks are provided. The Catholic Campus Ministry Center is the brick and stone house directly across the street from the big University of Hartford sign near the main entrance to campus (address is 207 Bloomfield Avenue.) All are welcome, and students are encouraged to come when they can; a weekly commitment is not required. Email Terrie at [email protected] to sign up or if you have questions.